Pata Chemicals & Machinery Co., Ltd.
Established on December 30, 1974 by Mr.Sngun Chanlongsirichai, an expert in the field of chemicals trading relating to metal plating, backed by over 40 year’s experience. The Company was estabished with the mission of selling chemicals and equipment used in all types of metal plating operation.
The goal is to continue this tradition of growth, in response to the growth of the metal plating industry in tandem with national economic expansion.
At present, the Pata Chemicals and Machinery Group of Companies comprises :
- Patachemicals and Machinery Co.,Ltd., involved in the retail of chemicals and equipment utilised in metal plating.
- Poly Hitech Co.,Ltd., the manufacturing factory for metal plating chemicals.
Pata Chemicals and Machinery Co., Ltd. imports high-quality chemicals and equipment at reasonable prices from around the world. The primary import market is japan, con-ducted through C.Uyemura Co.,Ltd. which is Japan’s lagest metal plating chemicals production factory.
The main import items are :
- Nickel, Zinc, copper, chromium, tin and tin alloye, brightener.
- Pre – treatment chemical such as cleaners, degreasers and polishing compounds.
- Post – treatment chromate conversion coating.
Pata Engineering Co., Ltd. is the metal finishing machine & accessories supplier branching under Pata group. With over 30 years of working experience, Pata Engineering Co., Ltd. has been specialized on various types & specifications of metal finishing machine.
Uyemura is a science company founded in 1848, with core competencies in the development, testing and manufacture of plating chemistries.